AT&T & Verizon Question

Hello, I have a 2 part question: First question, I was wondering if there was a timeline as to when AT&T would start working completely with the Brax Phone? Second question, I remember it getting mentioned, but I can’t find the article. I was wondering why Verizon was not compatible and if that would get changed in the future? The reason I ask is because T-Mobile does not have good reception where I live.

The Brax3 does not have all of the bands that Verizon uses.
For a device to be allowed on the Verizon network the manufacturer has to pay a lot of money and go through a long process to be approved. Not financially feasible for a small company like Braxtech

I think the best place to follow any updates on the AT&T approval process is on this thread:

Note that using US Mobile’s AT&T network (they call it their “Dark Star” network) works now as they are able to approve your device even though AT&T approval has not yet been gained. There are multiple users using this service now.