I received a link from asendia saying dispatch information recieved. This has not changed in 6 weeks I have no other info to go,the tracking number limk opens royal mail anddoesnt exist it has not come in to the UK yet. Where is it. Wheres my phone I paid in November
If your package didn’t move for 6 weeks, it’s very likely it got lost in transit. Shipping carriers wouldn’t officially qualify a package as lost until after 40 days or so from shipping. Write to our support so we can send you a new package.
FWIW I had similar for my shipments here to NZ - first one had an included second tracking number for the local carrier at time of shipment and it was wrong so didn’t work (but the Asendia one did); once it arrived in country the parcel was actually with a completely different carrier and I could only eventually see that from the Asendia tracking emails; and I never had a valid local tracking number for the local carrier. This parcel had my phone in it and ultimately arrived safely.
The other one (shipped a couple of days after the above) the link did not work at all and the info in Asendia never updated. The Status never changed from the first day. There was also no local tracking number info pre-provided. I waited until a week or so after the first parcel mentioned above arrived and then contacted support; they checked ETA and said it was a few days away, so I happily waited a bit longer, actually 10 more days (so about 5 weeks total, and 5 days after the reported ETA) and still had not arrived; So I contacted support again and they verified parcel status had not updated and they flagged it as lost in transit and have now shipped me replacement accessory, which left within 1 day of their reply to me… The new tracking link seems to work and is active… so awaiting its arrival in a couple of weeks.
Anyway there’s a lot of issues with carriers and shipping companies that aren’t BraX Team’s fault, but with some patience if you keep in touch with BraX3 support it will get sorted eventually by them…
I’ve always had really good and helpful response from the support team and I have contacted them half-dozen times now over the last 2 months about parcel status, a damaged accessory, and similar…
![]()
Whafs the email address please,
I have contacted support@braxtechnet
We are investigating this with our fulfillment partner.
We identified about 60 orders stuck on the same date, while showing as shipped on our end.
We will know by the end of this week what’s the actual impediment. We will update as soon as we get more info.