Phone still not arrived asendia unreachable

I still havent received my phone and getting no help from brax whatsoever. Nothing has changed I paid in the UK. Last November I have never been so let down in all of my life

Hi there.

Please check our latest update here:

I believe mines been lost in the post, i had a reply off Plamen on what tk do, but i cant find it. My handset Im using Is knackered I got the original asendia shipping post on the 4th august and nothing has happened since

I understand your pain and agony. Yesterday, I was researching this issue and found two published comments that crystallized in my mind what is objectively (in the real world) going on. The Big Picture. Yesterday, I discovered a comment in the November 2024, Iode’OS website that forewarned of possible issues with a new phone that is designed to emphasize privacy. Early this morning I also discovered some comments that illuminated facts that I was previously unaware. I’ll try to find then hyperlinks and send them to you if you like. I can only tell you about My “new approach to waiting”. I am looking Only at the larger picture. I speculate a phone that is locked to one Operating system ( Brax3 as of current published information up to 9/10/25) will be my best privacy solution for TODAY ONLY. Note: In California,the “Big Tech” intrusions and violations of State Privacy laws has not peaked and is getting more aggressive. A Federal Jury recently (9/5/2025) ordered Google to pay $425 million for collecting data in violation of state Privacy law. This follows another settlement in 2023 by the state Attorney General for Google to pay $93 million for another Privacy law violation. As a result, I am not “paranoid”, but consider myself prudent about privacy. Google executives have bragged that they “Have more money than God”. Who can doubt that? I must not rely on a single privacy solution. IMHO any hardware and software based solution MUST be Open Source. It also must be documented so that DIY and third party independent repairs ( repairable from day 1) can be completed with NO delays for secret or proprietary components, software codes and “developer approvals, permits, permissions, digital signatures or fees”. I can not speculate what this product will be but it should also be supported by organizations like The Electronic Freedom Foundation and use only F.O.S.S. approved digital components (incl embedded firmware). Good Luck.