I Just now tried to apply a Redmi 13C screen protector and I can confirm that it is ever-so-slightly too long/wide for use with the transparent Brax3 case. All four corners lift when the Brax3 is put in the transparent case. I am referring to this product: Amazon.com
The “tampered” screen protector that shipped with my Brax3 did not survive shipping and to be nice and support the project I didn’t complain about it. Now the suggested aftermarket product doesn’t fit. I can’t reply to the thread with the recommendation because it is now closed.
Reference: Accessories - Screen Protector and Lens Protectors - #12 by rik
ETA: Apparently one cannot yet order accessories from brax.me so I will contact the support e-mail address to request a replacement for the screen protector that did not survive shipping.
That is the best course of action. Luckily we have predicted something similar can happen, and it did, so we’ve stocked up more of these protectors.