Restoring deleted apps

Just got my brax3 and screwed up already!!!
Wanted to check active apps so swiped up as instructed, but then I thought I was on an iphone and swiped each app up - DUH!
Now they’re not there…how to get them back?
Please!

Welcome to the forum!
Android could be a bit awkward when switching from an iPhone.

Are you sure you didn’t simply remove the apps from your homescreen?
Holding and dragging apps to the top of the screen could lead to removing the app from the homescreen or uninstalling it altogether.

You can check by swiping from down to up, which will open your app drawer including all installed apps.

Note that if you’ve deleted an app, that also deletes the app data and you won’t be able to recover it.

Ermmm…when I swipe up on my home screen, NOTHING happens!
No new screen appears - no apps???

Maybe I have to suffer and reset and start my customisation all over again?
Will a full reset take me back to how things were when I first switched on?

Welcome to the forum, saethon.

I don’t have my Brax3 yet, but I am familiar with Androids and it occured to me that, since you are not, perhaps you’re not swiping exactly as needed.
Hear me out…
If you swipe from the actual bottom of the screen, the bottomed of the glass where it meets the phone case, you get your task manager that shows the open apps… Specifically, I have to swipe from the edge of the glass and to the side.

But if you start your swipe from about ½" from the bottom of the glass the entire list of apps on the phone will pop up.

I got lost like this when I got my first android and I just tried to to verify that’s what might be happening.
Indeed, that’s how my Android device works.

Hope that helps. Anyway, welcome to the forum.

When you have deleted all the icons from your home screen, and the tray, you cannot just go to the bottom of the screen and swipe up and get to the drawer… because I just tried it… lol

Now, if you touch just right above where the tray would be, you can get the drawer to come up, but it’s seems very picky. Look for the white line at the bottom. Put your finger right above and swipe up. Then you can see the drawer, and all your apps.

Then once the drawer is up, look for any icon, touch and drag it to the desktop.

Thank you so much 404usernotfound - so used to swiping iphone that I was always doing so from the very bottom!
Big learning curve for me here…been an Apple freak for too long :face_with_steam_from_nose::face_with_steam_from_nose:

FWIW I have actually found I can swipe up nearly anywhere on the screen - that isn’t at the very bottom - and I will get the app drawer up… typically I swipe up from the centre of the screen on my BraX3.

…and I’d assume removing all the pinned apps on my Home Screen shouldn’t make any difference to that?

Yeah! I helped!

Lol. I know so little compared to so many others here.

But I’m really glad it worked. I remember it took me a while to figure it out on my own and there was no forum for my phone then.

Congratulations on getting your phone and getting to figure it out. :oncoming_fist::smiling_face_with_sunglasses: