Accessories - Extra battery, wallet case, etc

I am looking for an RFID wallet case for my Brax3. Unless you have one in the pipeline, do you have an affiliate link to a brand that will be a good fit?
Or, can you provide the spec I should use to search for a wallet that will work with this phone?

@plamen Can I have a 3d model of the phone or the rugged case?

Further up in this discussion you can find this link from the community including the stp file: https://brax.me/f/BraX3%203D%20model%20-%20no%20texture.stp/T4AZ687e932b26eaf5.34969869

Yes, yes, I will throw my 2 THB into the conversation. I love that the battery is removable, but it is kind of useless unless you have extra batteries to swap in. I would buy two extra batteries for such a premium tablet. Any word on whether and when the batteries are available? I have been holding off on getting two tablets, because of this one issue. :hourglass_not_done:

I cracked the screen. Are there any replacements that can be bought?

Ditto new screen…

Email us at [email protected]
Since we still don’t have the spare parts store up and running, we will get it replaced - shipping cost on us.

Thanks Plamen, I just emailed.

I still need a power button / fingerprint sensor. Waiting on support team. Looks like as time passes we will all be needing parts and accessories soon.

Hi Plamen, I emailed and received a reply with a ticket number then silence. Emailed again but still nothing.

I need a screen, its cracked. They cant give me the details, but it will be in stock soon. Yeah right. All the parts must be known somewhere, just send me the brand and type. I’ll do the rest :frowning:

I got one reply from Support just to say they opened a ticket. I emailed about a week later to inquire about that ticket but another week passed and I only got another acknowledgement. Still no solution.

Thanks Plamen, mine is cracked too, email is coming your way.

I’m having similar experience with support. Ticket opened… No replies, then useless reply…latest: they were going to have to check with supervisor about how/whether to return a phone that’s in need of support or replacement.